Posted in Other 3 days ago.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Pharmacist/Chemist 3D Printing Solid Dosage in West Windsor, NJ.
• Creation of work plans
• Assistance in formulation development
• Organization of the galenic testing of manufactured tablets, in particular the use of PLC
• Data evaluation
• Contact for cooperation partners
• Preparation of the results for presentations
• Interface to the management
Skills & Requirements
• Completed university degree in pharmacy/chemistry or technical college education (pharmaceutical technology), doctorate is desirable but not necessary
• Experience in PLC analysis, optimal in combination with a dissolution tester
• Initial knowledge of GMP guidelines and dealing with quality assurance methods
• Tendency to work with technical devices, machines, systems
• Excellent knowledge of German and English
• Sound PC knowledge (common MS Office programs and chromatographic software)
• First management experience and pleasure in the development of employees
• Ability to work independently
• Dynamic and enthusiastic
• Responsibility, resilience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and willingness to learn
• Management responsibility
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
3 days ago
3 days ago
1 minute ago
30+ days ago
University of Oklahoma
8 minutes ago