Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Brake Supply Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and as such will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetics, physical or mental disability, or other protected characteristic.
Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Brake Supply is growing! With the recent acquisition of Perfection Hydraulics, Brake Supply now has opening for a Fluid Power / Hydraulic Technician at our Perfection Hydraulics location.
Fluid Power / Hydraulic Pump Technician, 1st Shift
Job Responsibilities of Fluid Power / Hydraulic Pump Technician:
* Disassemble, inspect, and rebuild hydraulic components including pumps, motors and valves used in mining, marine, industrial and many other applications
* Assemble newly manufactured pumps, motors, and valves.
* Test completed pumps, motors and valves according to Brake Supply and OEM manufactures written procedures
* Perform failure analysis on components, thus providing key failure information to customers
* Maintain cleanliness of work area and tooling
* Adhere to all relevant health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
Job Requirements of Fluid Power / Hydraulic Pump Technician:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Background in automotive, heavy equipment, industrial maintenance or similar repair fields is a plus!
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to follow written disassembly and assembly guidelines
* Ability to while work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits of Fluid Power / Hydraulic Pump Technician:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Opportunity to advance
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Competitive hourly wages! NO MORE AUTOMOTIVE FLAT RATE!
* Profit bonus
* Medical, Dental and Vision; effective after 30 days, 1st of the month
* 401(k) with company match
* Life and Disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment.......and much more!
If you want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the team member handbook or other written agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteran
about 3 hours ago
Southwestern Healthcare, Inc
about 4 hours ago
about 4 hours ago
2 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
University of Denver