Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Brake Supply Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and as such will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetics, physical or mental disability, or other protected characteristic.
Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Hydraulic Cylinder Technician
Our Casper, WY location has an immediate opening for a Hydraulic Cylinder Technician.
Job Responsibilities for Hydraulic Cylinder Technician:
* Safe, accurate teardown and inspection of various size hydraulic cylinders used in surface and underground mining, as well as industrial markets
* Determine part reusability based on our quality standards as well as the OEMs
* Interpret drawings and prints
* Use precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, bore indicators, and dial indicators.
* Write clear and precise work order instructions that will be used by machinist remanufacturing any damaged parts found during inspection.
* Adhere to all relevant health, safety and environmental policies and procedure
Job Requirement for Hydraulic Cylinder Technician:
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1-2 years mechanical experience or comparable trade school experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Basic math skills
* Ability to interpret work instructions and directions
* Ability to work independently
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits for Hydraulic Cylinder Technician:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Opportunity to advance
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Competitive hourly wages! NO MORE AUTOMOTIVE FLAT RATE!
* Profit bonus
* Medical, Dental and Vision; effective after 30 days, 1st of the month
* 401(k) with company match
* Life and Disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment.......and much more!
If you want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers
Mechanic, Technician, Mechanics, Mechanical, Techs, Service, Heavy Equipment, Automotive Mechanic, Components, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Hourly, Master Technician, Master Mechanic, Assembly, Teardown, Inspection, Weld, Welding, Pump, Motor, Valve, Transmission, Differential, Engine, Rebuild, Tire Tech, Lube Tech, Shop Tech, Field Tech
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the team member handbook or other written agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteran
about 4 hours ago
about 22 hours ago
Primrose Retirement Communities
3 days ago
USIC Locating Services, LLC