Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Audit Roles If you are a Audit Roles with experience, please read on!
Our firm is looking for an experienced Audit professional to join our expanding audit practice. We are one of the top 15 CPA firms in Central Florida serving clients for more than 28 years. One year of experience in public accounting preferred and have at minimum your Bachelor of Science accounting degree and required courses to sit for the CPA exam in the near future. We believe in investing in our team and providing opportunities for career and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, excellent benefits package and a progressive culture within our firm. Experience with CCH Prosystem fx Engagement is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing - Assistance with engagement planning, budgeting and scheduling
- Audit/review/compilation program execution
- Workpaper preparation and/or review
- Assistance/participation in audit, accounting and financial reporting consulting matters
- Assistance in regulatory reporting matters
- Assistance and participation in necessary and required continuing professional education
- Assistance and participation in practice development (marketing) activities
- Assistance and participation in recruiting activities
- Assistance in any other areas of client service as directed or requested by firm
What You Need for this Position - Auditing Experience
- Experience in Public Accounting
- Preparation & Review
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $85k-$125k+
- Bonus compensation
- Excellent opportunities for professional advancement
- Leadership training
- Cell phone service reimbursement
- Milestone travel packages for 5, 10, 15 and 20-year anniversaries
- 401(k) plan with firm matching contribution
- Health, life and disability plans
- Flexible work schedule
- Virtual/remote working
- Generous paid vacation starting
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Financial assistance for CPA exam preparation
- New office space in 2022
So, if you are a Audit Roles with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby Gerginski
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
8 minutes ago
30+ days ago
University of Oklahoma
14 minutes ago