Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Plant Controller Based in Duncanville, Texas we are an established manufacturing company looking for a skilled Plant Controller to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing In this role you will play a major role in our cost accounting function. This includes:
- Development and maintenance of the Standard Costing Process
- Review of product cost, profitability, and plant productivity
- Reviewing plant metrics including labor, overhead, and variance analysis
- Working closely with the manufacturing leadership team on objectives and initiatives
- Assisting in month-end close, budgeting, inventory accuracy, and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP, company policies, and SOX
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Managing inventory control
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ Years of Cost Accounting Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Strong experience in project management
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Strong knowledge of Standard Cost and Inventory Management
- Bilingual in English in Spanish is a plus, but not required
What's In It for You - Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&A Insurance Coverage
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Discounts
So, if you are a Plant Controller with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alora Goddard
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
2 days ago
NAPA Auto Parts
12 days ago
U.S. Renal Care