Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Automation Trasnsformation Specialist ATTENTION Automation addicts and enthusiasts alike, this is the job for you.
We are building a product to bring automation and faster cybersecurity response to small and medium size businesses. We provide a workflow builder with API connections, and concierge technical support to enable any size business to automate technical workflows. With a strong focus on providing real-time response to cybersecurity threats; we aim to automate the 24/7 team you don't have and can't afford.
--100% Remote Position--
What's In It for You - Full time / Fully remote
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Fun, collaborative culture
What You Will Be Doing Enables MSP Success in our fully integratable and award winning platform
- Support partners who are using and building automations with our product
- Provide direct support to partners over chat, email, and phone
- Build and test new automations for clients
- Assist with onboarding MSPs and their clients into the platform
- Proactively monitor client workflows for success
What You Need for this Position Our ROCsters (Robotic Operations Center) are automation addicts with a history of making processes run themselves. Among the skills that make them successful are:
- A history of automating processes
- Creative Problem-solving skills with the ability to break a large problem down into small, simple tasks
- Scripting languages, especially solid PowerShell skills, building RMM scripts, and other automation tools
- Previous roles in the MSP space, especially using MSP-centric tools from vendors such as ConnectWise, Datto, Kaseya, or NinjaOne (a nice to have)
- Skills with Microsoft Azure / 365
- Experience using Web-API protocols such as REST or GraphQL, and working with JSON/YAML
- Ability to set and maintain goals
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical users, including following up on issues and projects
- IT skills: Windows, AD, Cloud/SaaS, Networking, Security
- Ability to write good, clear documentation
Nice to haves:
- Experience with RPA products or tools like Microsoft Power Automate
- Python / Jinja knowledge
- Linux experience
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity tools (EDR, vulnerability scanners, etc)
- Database (SQL) Skills
So, if you are interested, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Tafua
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 1 hour ago
about 12 hours ago
about 12 hours ago