Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Renovation Superintendent *Job Title:* Renovation Superintendent
*Location:* Southbend, IN
*Requirements:* General Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Interior Multifamily
We are an Indiana based property management company looking to add a Renovation Superintendent to our team. This role will work within an apartment complex and be in charge of the renovation of units.
If this is of interest to you, please continue reading!
What You Will Be Doing - Perform renovation work within vacant units (i.e. carpentry, tile, paint, etc.)
- Order materials, in a timely manner, required for each phase of the project
- Walk units for contractor draws and perform quality checks
- Communicate with city inspectors
- Continuously manage the project through completion
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma with 5+ years in commercial construction and multifamily projects
- General carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and painting experience
- Driver's license, access to personal vehicle, and ability to travel throughout Indiana
- Strong organization skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
What's In It for You - Salary $50K-$60K DOE
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts
So, if you are a Renovation Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alyssa Arnold
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 8 hours ago
about 11 hours ago
Restaurant - Food Service
about 12 hours ago