Allendale, MI, US, 49401Requisition ID:
28567No of Openings:
Mar 17, 2023Job Function:
The milk receiver receives milk for the production area along with performing required samplings. The position operates and assembles milk pumps and is responsible for maintaining all equipment. Schedule:
2:30 PM - 1:00 AM
*This position works (4) 10-hour shifts in a week. Works weekends & holiday's. Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Perform all required temperature and sampling procedures for each incoming load of milk according to written guidelines.
- Connect appropriate hoses from receiving tanks and transfer product to correct silo.
- Follow established procedures for loading shipments of cream.
- Operate and assemble milk pumps properly to eliminate product loss.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment as required by company procedures and maintain housekeeping in this area.
- Communicate as required with Cheese Supervisor, Cheese Foreperson, other departments and milk haulers.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner while observing all SOP and GMP guidelines.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend procedures, which direct the position's assignments.
- Must be able to communicate well between departments.
- Must be able to navigate the HMI computerized touch screens.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 31 lbs from floor to mid-chest (0" - 39") daily.
- Must be able to climb stairs hourly and vertical ladders weekly.
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/VeteranNearest Major Market: