Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment provider.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Under general supervision, stocks all bars with needed supplies and ensures the cleanliness of bar areas.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Maintains and ensures checklist to completion including but not limited to opening and closing procedures.
2. Maintain the beverage stock in beverage supply room/areas.
3. Stock all bars and beverage stations with supplies.
4. Assists bartender with various task such as, cut fruit, get change and clean bar area.
5. Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
6. Adhere to company policy by measuring all drinks using either the Berg system or a jigger.
7. Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer. Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
8. Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
9. Participates in liquor pull in compliance with the Missouri Gaming Commission.
10. Accurately account for and collect payment for all drink orders through MICROS system.
11. Attempt to limit problems related to guests' excessive drinking by providing responsible alcohol service.
12. Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment. Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
13. Clean bars, bar mats, trash cans, floors, walls and tables.
14. Order or requisition liquor and supplies.
15. Required to participate in wearing special event uniforms provided for Holidays and other special occasions deemed by management.
16. Abide by the Appearance Standard set forth for the department.
17. Carry out and follow through with preparations and other requirements of all event requests.
18. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be at least 21-years of age.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming registration.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain responsible alcohol service certification.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through at least 1-year experience directly related to the accountabilities specified as well as three months of bartending experience.
FULL TIME BARBACK FOR BUSY CASINO BARS
about 4 hours ago
United Natural Foods Inc
about 4 hours ago
about 6 hours ago
General Dynamics Information Technology
5 minutes ago
Cooper Standard Automotive Inc.
6 minutes ago
11 minutes ago