Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Job Classification:Marketing & Communications - Marketing
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU), an industry leader in financial services for more than 140 years, is on a journey to become a higher growth, more nimble company - expanding access to investing, insurance, and retirement security for more people across the globe. We provide a wide array of financial products and services, ranging from individual life insurance, retirement, and annuities to asset management. With over $1.6 trillion assets under management and office presence in 20 countries across 5 continents, we help customers world-wide develop strategies for growing and protecting wealth.
Prudential’s Marketing Organization is integral to the growth of the company, driving deep understanding of customers and delivering experiences that achieve exceptional business outcomes. Come be part of a diverse team of marketers who are passionate about putting customers at the center of everything we do and making their lives better by solving the financial challenges of a changing world.
To support the Association business, we are seeking an Associate Art Director that possesses a sophisticated aesthetic sense, a dedication to innovation and a love for the convergence of design and technology. This candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices that helps guide the creation of all deliverables without undermining their creativity. The Associate Art Director’s conceptual strength will be evident across mediums from email to web to print and data visualizations, with a strong focus on B2C direct marketing. Reporting to the Association Marketing Creative Strategy Manager, this candidate will be great at collaborating with others to design a wide variety of challenging approaches across multiple channels.
Have strong collaboration skills, specifically to partner with strategy, writers, project managers, production, UX and development to conceptualize, design and optimize marketing assets including highly personalized direct mail, email, print, digital and online advertising, trade shows, and online content including the development of landing pages, webinars, data visualization and video/animation, social media, etc.
· Be an expert in design and in the production of their own work.
· Bring fresh ideas by staying up to date on industry trends and new technologies.
· Embrace a continuous improvement mindset, applying learnings from past programs and research, and leverage industry best practices and trends when creating material
· Be customer obsessed and bring a positive, can-do attitude to the role
· Possess the skills to balance great design with short deadlines.
· Share accountability for the success of the work produced as measured by KPIs.
· A portfolio or link must be submitted with resume for consideration that shows impressive concept work across a range of platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in Art or Design from an accredited college or university required.
· A minimum of 3-5 years or more of graphic design experience in digital and print, preferably with B2C direct marketing approaches.
· Demonstrated ability to develop strategically-based, innovative concepts that drive business results.
· Superb information design abilities, fastidious and efficient production and optimization habits, impeccable problem-solving skills and excellent verbal skills.
· Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with writers, developers, planners, strategists, other team members and business partners.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Software expertise: Adobe CS, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office.
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $79,900.00 to $118,900.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
19 minutes ago
Standard Chartered Bank
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
about 4 hours ago
MODE Transportation, LLC
about 5 hours ago
Wellington Management Company, LLP
about 5 hours ago
Wellington Management Company, LLP