Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
The Regional Sales Manager develops and leads regional sales activities to ensure targeted deliverables consistent with business goals are met including optimizing sales strategies, commercial specification development and financial profit targets; builds, guides & directs regional sales team. Based in either New York/New Jersey area, Boston, Philadelphia, or Baltimore/DC area. The region includes the following states: All the New England states, Eastern Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Northeast
Location: New York, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, or Baltimore (Remote)
Pay Range: The anticipated pay range for this position is $110,000 to $150,000 depending on skills and related experience
A Short List of Your Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develops and leads regional sales activities to ensure targeted deliverables consistent with business goals are met including optimizing sales strategies, commercial specification development and financial profit targets; builds, guides & directs regional sales team.
• Establishes and manages key relationships including distribution partners, direct accounts and national accounts
• Serves as key interface/liaison with market and customer base, provides market insight and intelligence
• Provides the company with accurate source of field research and data on sales projects and competitive activity.
• Member of the Sales Leadership Team representing the Region and actively participating in sales strategy and execution discussions
• Accomplishes regional sales talent management objectives
• Meets regional sales & specification financial objectives; understands financials, ROI, & impact of decisions on other functions & overall business by forecasting requirements; prepares an annual budget; analyzes variances; initiates corrective actions.
• Recommends product enhancements or additions by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveys consumer needs and trends; tracks competitors.
We’re Looking for A Self-Starter Who Meets the Following Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field required, MBA preferred
• Track record of success in direct and indirect specification sales
• Experience selling through 3rd parties and to key accounts
• Demonstrable skill set utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software
• Overnight travel is required
Here's How We Take Care of You (And Your Loved Ones):
• Competitive Base Salary + Annual Sales Incentive
• Company Vehicle
• Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Matching provision
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Life & Voluntary Optional Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Coverage
• Voluntary Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Product Purchase Discount
Surfacing Solutions, Designing Opportunity, Building People:
With our amazing portfolio of stylish, durable, and responsible products, Formica Corporation is one of the most recognized names in the building industry. As part of our vision for the future, we are looking for people like you. People who are open to creating their own career path and are looking to connect with like-minded people. What do you say?
If You Are Qualified, You Will Be Considered for This Position:
EOE: race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identify/national origin/disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 business days from the date of the initial posting.
Formica will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at 513-786-3594.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
Harland Clarke Corp
Continental Properties Company
Harland Clarke Corp