Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Project Manager
*Job Location: * Addison, IL area
*Job Salary: * $80k-$100k range
*Requirements: * 3+ years of Construction Project Management experience, BA in Construction, Engineering, or similar field
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a premier and innovative construction company headquartered in Addison, Illinois that has been committed to quality, safety and efficiency for nearly 100 years. We have maintained a strong foundation that allows us to successfully plan, manage and execute any sized project from beginning to end. Each of our employees has an unrivaled passion and expertise for their work, which allows us to deliver you the highest quality product that will meet your every need. We firmly believe construction is about more than building, it's about making positive change. We are in our third generation of family ownership and still dedicated to our root values of quality, safety, integrity and efficiency.
What You Will Be Doing Providing overall management on multiple roadway, highway, railway, asphalt, and concrete projects, establishing project schedules, maintaining relationships with client contacts, and monitoring construction and project related costs. Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project start up, project completion, and close out process
- Creating and maintaining the critical path schedule throughout the duration of the project
- Facilitating discussions between the Owner and Subcontractors when required
- Attending progress meetings with the Owner/Consultant and/or coordination meetings with Subcontractor as needed
- Identifying and approving all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule
- Providing ongoing project information and project reviews
- Ensuring steady cash flow/pay estimate processing
- Billing for all contract work, as well as estimating, submitting, negotiation, and billing extra work
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, road construction industry (preferred), general commercial, and/or commercial reconstruction
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and Outlook; experience with scheduling software
- Read and interpret blueprint drawings
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
What's In It for You - Competitive pay ($80k-$100k for 3-5 years of experience)
- Health / Dental
- 401k with a company match
- 1 week PTO after 3 months
- 2 week PTO after 1 year
- Holidays paid
- Vehicle mileage
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jeremy Lee
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
2 days ago
Packaging Tech/Asst. Operator - NIGHTS - $25.00/hr + shift diff; $1,000 sign on bonus; GREAT BENEFITS!
2 days ago
2 days ago
Stewart Title Guaranty Company - United States
Haven Behavioral Healthcare