Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Restaurant Server.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Restaurant Server, you will serve meals to patrons in the dining establishment while providing exceptional guest service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Perform opening and closing sidework per checklists.
• Greet customers, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and drinks.
• Write order on check or memorize it.
• Relay order to kitchen and serve courses from kitchen and service bars to guests.
• Observe diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
• Properly record all sales transactions and secure accurate payment.
• Familiarize and be knowledgeable of current food and beverage offerings.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Restaurant and surrounding areas.
• Assist in checking all fixtures, equipment and conditions (lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel to guests.
• Clear, clean and reset tables for dining as needed.
• Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus as needed.
• Schedule dining reservations and handle special guest requests as needed.
• Answer phones in accordance with proper telephone standards as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated Restaurant Server with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 3 to 6 months related experience; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Restaurant Server with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
See job description
1 minute ago
The Judge Group Inc.
1 minute ago
The Judge Group Inc.
5 minutes ago