Salary: $25.00 USD Hourly - $28.00 USD Hourly
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer - Junior (1-2 yrs.)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Analyze and resolve application issues in production.
- Documenting Resolutions in companies Knowledge Article System.
- Perform troubleshooting/debugging, issue triaging.
- Provide off hours on-call escalation on a rotational basis in support of service recovery events
- Coordinate and provide off hours Release/Deployment/Maintenance support and application health validation as requested.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the Contact Center applications including error handling, alarming and monitoring.
- Maintain Companies current Contact Center platforms and push for new technologies/advancement in the IVR, Voice, Chat and Email arenas.
- Maintain and promote environment objects such as certificates, password rotations, currency patching in alignment with organizational security standards and guidelines.
- Manage and work with various infrastructure teams, vendors, and peers.
- At least three years' experience in production support of voice applications including IVR, Session Border Controllers, GeneSys Voice, CTI Softphone technology, VoIP, Contact Center Cloud Technology
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills as well as poise under pressure
- Experience working an Agile environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of automated deployment processes and tools such as Bitbucket/Bamboo and/or Jenkins (plus)
- GeneSys Cloud (Chat and Email) or NICE inContact Cloud
- Solid Linux Operating system
- College degree in Computer Science
- Experience with configuring System Monitoring and Alerting Tools for a Contact Center Environment (Splunk, AppDynamics, ITSI, etc)
- Broad knowledge of Web technologies: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting/debugging application issues.
- Change Management, Incident management, Problem management, Root Cause analysis
- Knowledge of Load balancing tools and F5 Load balancers a plus
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com