Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
What we do here changes the world. UTHealth Houston is Texas' resource for healthcare education, innovation, scientific discovery, and excellence in patient care. That's where you come in.
Full-Time Project Manager position with UTHealth School of Public Health at the Austin Regional Campus.
Once you join us you won't want to leave. It's because we reward our team for the excellent service they provide. Our total rewards package includes the benefits you'd expect from a top healthcare organization (benefits, insurance, etc.), plus:
Plans, organizes and coordinates project management activities across a variety of areas: strategic operations, communications, product development, program management, and web development in order to ensure the implementation of projects in a manner that maintains within budget, on-schedule, and of the highest quality.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Provides research project management services to project staff, including program managers, communications, and web developers.
2. Configures RedCap data collection system, including automating text messaging and e-mailing middle school participants and their parents with intervention materials and twice-a-year data collection.
3. Acts as preceptor for graduate student practicums.
4. Organizes literature searches to update and identify new measurement tools. Documents psychometrics, reliability, and validity of measurement tools.
5. Assists in training school field staff for program implementation and measurement.
6. Participates in manuscript development and presentations.
7. Coordination and management of project planning, project development, and strategic planning among various staff.
8. Coordinates e-learning projects with school administration, user groups, faculty, and staff.
9. Oversees, and may perform cost estimating, design, project scheduling and budgeting, quality assurance, communication, procurement, and project closeout.
10. Manages ongoing procurements and vendor relationships.
11. Ensures project controls, tracking, performance measurement, and reporting of progress and completion of project delivery objectives.
12. Oversees communications, internally and externally, including community engagement activities.
13. Responsible for assisting with the management, implementation, and launch of new school health intervention strategies.
14. Supports upper management with long-term planning, external relationship development, and staff development.
Bachelor's degree in project management, leadership and planning, administration, or related field.
Five years experience in project management.
3 years experience in school health promotion research project management.
3 years experience in school health intervention design and evaluation.
3 years experience in RedCap, Qualtrics, BIGTXT data collection, data management, communication
3 years experience in IRIS human subjects management set-up and administration
3 years experience in NIH grant writing and NIH project reporting
3 years experience in NIH RCT project management reporting
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
Employees must permanently reside and work in the State of Texas.
about 2 hours ago
Cotton Holdings Inc.
about 2 hours ago
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc.
about 2 hours ago
Electric Reliability Council of Texas