Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review, and sign legal filings and court documents.
- Attend and represent the client in assigned judicial hearings.
- Communicate and advise private counsel on cases.
- Communicate with project staff regarding legal questions, opinions and interpretations.
- Act as an adviser on legal issues involving compliance.
- Review legal data and advise on appropriate legal action to be taken.
- Coordinate litigation and other legal matters handled by outside counsel.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience consulting within designated function.
- Develop solutions to complex problems which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Interpret applicable regulations and policies associated with case to determine recommendation.
- Plan implementation, training, and solution deployment.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Regularly contribute-s to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
about 10 hours ago
about 12 hours ago
about 13 hours ago
2 minutes ago
Atkins North America, Inc.
9 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc.