Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Requisition ID: 58074 Title: Meeting and Event Coordinator I Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL.
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. We value quality and invest in our employees by offering a competitive benefits package including a great work-life balance and opportunities for continuing education through training and conferences. Arthrex is located in Naples, Florida which has great weather year-round and no state income tax!
Main Objective: The Meetings & Events Coordinator is responsible for providing support to those directly planning or coordinating, meetings and events internally or externally. Reporting on corporate lab initiatives with Health Care Professionals and/or organizations in compliance with the Federal Physician Payment Sunshine Provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act along with existing and future state laws and restrictions. Knowledge of Corporate Goals and Objectives to ensure the successful outcome of company-wide events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports different departments with meeting and event requests including registration of event and attendees, planning logistics, budget, and vendor coordination.
2. Responsible for supporting those in the coordination, and execution of meetings consisting of, but not limited to: community, charity, employee events, labs, courses, business HCP meetings, sales trainings and meetings, etc. for the organization.
3. Serves as liaison between team members and external customers.
4. Supports team members as back-up during holidays, PTO and periods of increased volume of meetings, events and lab requests.
5. Manages event logistics: attendee management, coordination of food & beverage, audio/visual, transportation, hotel(s) and on-site support for meetings and events.
6. Responsible for meeting card reconciliation of meeting and event related charges, submissions of invoices, tracking of HCP attendees vs. Non-HCP attendees. Maintains accurate data to support reporting requirements.
7. Responsible for creation of event websites, registration pages, invitations, email communication utilizing Meetings Management software tool (Cvent, SalesForce). Assists users as necessary, fields questions, trains others and serves as a liaison between internal customers and vendors.
8. Works closely with Communications, Medical Education, Marketing, A/V, AX, Banquets, and Culinary teams on logistics, customer event requests to execute events successfully.
9. Monitors event requests on a daily basis and provides customer service support to customers internal/external on the status/progress of their requests.
10. Responsible for accuracy of all reporting information but not limited to: attendee counts, registration information, attendance of events, attendee management information, budget allocation, consistency of profile planning pages, RFP documentations, contract approval forms etc...
11. Prepares and communicates meeting notes, survey results, budget reports internally to meeting planners and meeting leaders (hosts) to customers and decision-making parties, prepares post-meeting analysis reports, maintains and tracks budgets and spend data.
12. Responsible for name badges, customer inquiries/requests, rooming lists, transportation manifests, uploading agendas, reviewing BEOs, email correspondence, on-site check-in, shipping of materials, installation of events held offsite and dismantling.
13. Communicates policies, procedures, and processes related to transparency and disclose effectively and with excellent customer service.
14. Collaborate with Meetings Data team in running of reports with meeting spend related to Health Care Professionals for state and federal reporting systems as needed.
Complete knowledge of industry practices, customer service, and standards. Complete knowledge of Meeting and Event Coordinator processes and best practices. Regularly contributes to the development of new Meetings and Events Services policies and procedures.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Assists Management team in developing policies and procedures that ensure solutions are consistent with department objectives.
Required to work as part of a team or individually. Work is reviewed for detail accuracy, consistency, customer service, and meeting objectives. Refers to all policies and procedures for detailed instructions. Participates in determining objectives of assignments.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. • Possess a high level of attention to detail. • AdvaMed (Medical/HealthCare) experience preferred • Cvent, SalesForce, Meetings Management systems preferred • Customer Service background • Coachable, Team player, self-motivated
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required. • Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Communications or Business Management or related field preferred; preferably in a medical device environment. • 1 year's experience working in a professional environment preferred, and prior meeting/event experiences a plus.
* We are offering a $2,000.00 sign on bonus (minus appropriate tax withholdings). You will be paid the first $1,000.00 after completing your first 90 days and the second $1,000.00 after completing your first 180 days, if you are an employee in good standing.*
Arthrex 2023 Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
26 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
Barrington Terrace of Naples
about 8 hours ago
University of Miami
30+ days ago
United Natural Foods Inc
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago