Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Our award-winning Claim Department has an exciting career opportunity for an individual who enjoys independent problem solving and utilization of their interpersonal and collaboration skills to build relationships with insureds, agents, an internal business partners.
The Senior Claim Examiner, under direction from the manager, investigates, evaluates, and resolves Professional Liability claims while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Provide outstanding customer service and work with the insured, broker, and counsel in the adjustment of Professional Liability Claims.
- Identify and evaluate coverage issues, prepare comprehensive coverage letters and analysis.
- Conduct, coordinate, and direct investigation into loss facts and extent of damages.
- Direct and closely monitor assignments to experts and counsel.
- Evaluate information on coverage, liability, and damages to determine the extent of exposure to the insured and the company.
- Set reserves within authority or make claim recommendations concerning reserve changes to supervisor.
- Participate in calls with Insureds, Cyber Incident Response Team and brokers.
- 1 or more years claims handling or relevant legal/insurance industry experience.
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Experience with Professional Liability or other Financial Lines claims preferred but not required.
- Law degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and responsive.
- Work effectively in a team environment, whether virtual or in-person.
- If you do not already have one, you will be required to obtain an applicable resident or designated home state adjusters license and possibly additional state licensure.
The pay range for the role is $80,500 to $137,000. The specific offer will depend on an applicant’s skills and other factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Chubb offers a comprehensive benefits package, more details on which can be found at https://careers.chubb.com/global/en/north-america. The disclosed pay range estimate may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location in which the position is filled.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life,
health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan,
flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are
committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
about 6 hours ago
Tropicana Brands Group
about 8 hours ago
Tropicana Brands Group
about 12 hours ago
12 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
FAIRMONT FAIRMONT LONG BEACH, THE BREAKERS