Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Basic Job Functions:
• Manage the development of Builders, Accounts and National Account opportunities.
• Implement effective Builder recruitment and execute cancellations of non-performing Builders.
• Responsible for Marketing American Buildings Company products in the assigned district
• Establish annual sales plans for the assigned territory to achieve goals set with the Regional Sales Manager.
• Establish plans with each Builder to improve market presence inclusive of ABC penetration, quality of in place products, and public image.
• Promote attendance of Builders to all training opportunities, ABC functions, and utilization of ABC marketing programs.
• Work with the Regional Sales Manager to develop personalized training for self-improvement.
• Create Best Mark opportunities to improve product quality, service functions and enhance builder relations.
• The candidate must be able to drive and travel extensively when required.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
about 5 hours ago
about 16 hours ago
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc
about 21 hours ago