Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Are you passionate about promoting employee development? PPG Aerospace is looking for a dedicated Training Administrator to join our team in Sylmar, California. As a Training Administrator, you'll help coordinate our training programs, ensuring our workforce is equipped with the skills they need to excel. This is an onsite, in-person office position, where you'll collaborate with and report to our Training Supervisor. If you have a flair for organization, a commitment to professional development, and excel in a collaborative environment, we invite you to apply and become an important part of our team at PPG Aerospace, helping us shape the future of aerospace!
• Coordinate training programs to support employee growth
• Provide instruction on manufacturing subject matter expertise to other employees in large and small group settings
• Collaborate with the Training Supervisor
• Foster a culture of professional development and learning
• Maintain organized records of training activities and employee progress
• Evaluate training effectiveness and recommend improvements
• Help develop training materials and resources
• Help create and implement company training procedures
• Promote a collaborative and growth-oriented environment
• Onboard new candidates and partner with subject matter experts to identify prospective candidates
• Two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisory role required
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident
Salary Range: $65,000 to $74,000 Depending on experience
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision 401K, Life Insurance and Education Assistance.
about 15 hours ago
3 days ago
3 days ago