Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
* Lead all system engineering aspects of electrification including requirements management, system requirements development, system architecture modeling (either structural either behavioral), change management etc.
* Lead requirement definition and documentation in collaboration with partners (platform managers, manufacturing, product managers, suppliers etc.) and multi-functional teams
* Translate customer and partner needs into verifiable and feasible requirements ensuring compliance of product design with the requirements throughout the product life cycle
* Responsible for developing System Technical Specification in collaboration with platform leaders and multi-functional teams
* Identify system capability and risks at system and subsystem levels and lead negotiation with platform team to establish acceptance criteria
* Use systems expertise to drive decisions in the areas of electrification integration, design trade-offs and verification activities for complex products with high level of ambiguity
* Ensure requirements traceability from concept to production
* Collaborate with architecture team to analyze interaction between the different subsystems and between the system and platform and ensure performance compliance
* Use system engineering methods and processes to lead root cause analysis of system level issues. Coordinate the investigation with sub-system owners and drive to successful remediation
* Own electrified system interfaces and drive design decisions at intra-system interfaces
* Lead internal and external design reviews at the system level throughout the product life cycle and ensure signoff before design execution
* Own generation, distribution and change management of all system and requirement related documentation
* Ownership of requirement traceability and compliance throughout the product life cycle
* Models structural (BDD, IBDD) and behavioral (activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, state machine diagrams) aspects of the systems, on the basis of system requirements.
* Takes part in concept and system related functional safety activities (HARA, Functional Safety Concept, Technical Safety Concept, Fault Tree Analysis) , in addition to system design analysis (System FMEA)
* Mentoring and coaching of other team members
The annual salary for this role is $97,000 - $156,000 plus any applicable bonus (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).
* Bachelor's Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or Equivalent
* 3 or more years of industry experience with systems engineering, requirements management or product development
* Knowledge of model based system engineering (SysML and related modeling tools)
* Masters Degree or Ph.D. with systems engineering experience in electrified powertrain/vehicle development
* Formal systems engineering training
* Knowledge of requirement management tools (DOORS, Polarion preferred)
* Past OEM experience or Tier-1 product development experience in designing and developing electrified vehicles or sub-systems.
* Knowledge of functional safety (ISO 26262, ISO 25119 preferred)
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
1 day ago
1 day ago
Cooper Standard Automotive Inc.
1 day ago
3 minutes ago
Rochester Regional Health
15 minutes ago
The HEICO Companies, LLC
15 minutes ago