Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Please Refer to the NYSOH Maximus Job Description Below
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
#NYSOHPriority #HRSeniorAnalyst #HRSAJobs #HumanResourcesAnalyst #HRDataAnalysis #HRReporting #HRBusinessPartner #HRInsights #HRResearch #WorkforceAnalysis #HRDataMining #HRStrategy #HRConsulting #HRManagement #HRDevelopment #HRProfessionals #HRLeadership #HRRecruitment #HRPerformance #HumanCapitalAnalysis #HROperations #HRProcesses #EmployeeEngagement #TalentManagement #HRJobOpportunities #HRJobs #HRProfession #HRAnalyticsCareer #HRStrategist #HRConsultant #HRDataExpert#HRResearcher #HRManagementRole #HRDevelopmentCareer #HRTalentAnalysis #HealthcareHR #HealthcareHRManager #HRSupervisor #HRLead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a lead contributor and deliverable owner in the implementation of Human Resources analytics.
- Participate in process improvement or process re-engineering efforts.
- Under the supervision of the Manager of Data Analytics & Process, lead or participate in the identification of data sources of analytical value, augment internally created data with external sources, AI, and learning algorithms, and consolidate data into a unified analytics-friendly environment.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations through the development and delivery of project plans, communications, and milestone delivery
- Lead process modeling for larger-scale business process re-engineering initiatives, including net-new process design and business requirement development
- Execute business requirements roadmaps to ensure that client expectations are satisfied, adhere to technical specifications, and catalog current and future state conditions.
- Plan and coordinate change management activities.
- Consult on key cross-functional process changes by providing project-level analyses, documentation generation, and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of new/innovative reporting platforms to convey results using the allocated tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems, and related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics and HR information systems (or the equivalent) required.
- Excellent communication skills in written, verbal, and visual presentation formats.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint (Business Intelligence tools e.g., Tableau, Looker, PowerBI).
- Highly proficient of Microsoft Visio
- Experience in HR information system and working with "people" centric data.
- Demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions.
-Proficiency in Python, R, SQL preferred.
-Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred.
- Self-motivated, , have exceptional problem-solving skills, work comfortably in a cross-functional setting.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives and tasks at any stage of completion or project lifecycle
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
Maximus Services, LLC
Maximus Services, LLC
Maximus Services, LLC
2 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
about 1 hour ago
KLS Martin Manufacturing