Watermark at Oro Valley | 9005 N. Oracle Rd. | Oro Valley, AZ 85704
Caregiver, Med Tech,
* All Shifts Available!
* Interviews Hires on the Spot!
* COVID 19 Vaccination Booster Required for Employment
Watermark Retirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Senior Housing for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Home Healthcare. For over 30 years, we've been a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every interaction matters! Watermark is focused on keeping our communities healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge technology and well-being programs that benefit our entire Watermark family. Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them.
(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uh1QBtwvsywC-7wo6l5_betQGvXPjI8c/view?usp=sharing)Click here to see a full list of our amazing benefits!
* Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
* Get Early Access to Earned Income!!
* Tuition Reimbursement Program (NEW*)
* Competitive Wages
* Excellent Benefits
* Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App
* Recognition and Rewards Program
* Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
* 401k Program
* Associate Discounts
* Education and Training Programs Available:
Bring your passion and strong work ethic to us!
What you will need for this position:
* Successful completion of Med Tech training program
* Minimum of six months' experience in long term care, home care, or a related field, preferably as a Med Tech
* Experience working in a memory care environment preferred
* Able to work some holidays and weekends
* Must love being around and working with seniors
* Team Builder
* Assessment Skills
* Excellent computer skills
* Great communication skills
* Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What you can expect from us:
* Great benefits
* Excellent national and regional support
* Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
* An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression-proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.: