Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
As a Key Account Manager for our Traffic Solutions team, you will build and maintain relationships with the customer, understanding their needs, and providing tailored solutions to increase sales and revenue growth. We are looking for a background in sales, and an understanding of the traffic marking industry.
You will report to the Key Account Director of Traffic Solutions. You will work in a remote setting. PPG offers excellent Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits; matching 401k + retirement savings; and Paid Vacation, Holiday pay.
• Account Management:
- You can negotiate at all levels within the customer organization, from line operative to executive level and build customer relationships. Strong commercial acumen, proficient technical knowledge or interest in technical solution selling.
- Lead and conduct regular meetings, check-ins, and site visits with main decision makers, and with the operations, purchasing, and technical teams, to ensure customer satisfaction, address concerns, and identify areas for improvement.
• Account Strategy Growth - Sales Execution:
- Work with the customer to Identify opportunities to increase their market position, as well as, improving our sales participation with the customer.
- Establish and produce supply agreements/contracts that are tailored to support profitability and growth with PPG Products
- Provide sales reports to customer on monthly, quarterly, and during yearly performance updates reference rebate targets in their contracts.
- Achieve sales targets, reviewing progress and adjusting strategies to exceed revenue goals.
• Competitive Positioning and Market Insights
- Contribute as a key influencer role in the qualification of alternative products to place on Qualified Product Lists (QPLs) for states
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field, plus seven (7) or more years of materials sales experience with paint/coatings or thermoplastic expertise.
• Track record to develop long term, high value projects with multiple influencers and decision makers.
• Track and maintain records using CRM software, as well as, Microsoft Office.
This job posting may have multiple locations listed. A successful candidate may work remotely and not be offered to relocate.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
about 19 hours ago
Ipsen International Inc
Admin - Clerical
1 day ago
BHOM Student Living
1 day ago