Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware, is looking for a Perfusionist to join our team.
- Sets-up, calibrates, and operates the heart-lung machine during cardiopulmonary bypass cases.
- Initiates and oversees extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
- Assists with implantation and offers clinical support of ventricular assist devices.
- Provides perfusion support during heart transplant organ procurement at donor hospitals.
- Participates in departmental and multidisciplinary research projects and presentations.
- Assists in providing 24-7 emergency on-call coverage.
- Provides outstanding care for patients and their families.
- Board Certification (CCP) by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- 1-3 years of experience as an adult or pediatric perfusionist.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.