Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
The Senior Procurement Analyst will lead, develop, design and create tools and processes that provide key analytics to drive Procurement strategic initiatives and decisions for up to $3B of inventory. This position is responsible for using multiple systems to create efficiencies within process improvement, forecasting and automation. The Procurement Analyst will partner with cross-functional stakeholders including leadership to identify opportunities and deliver results for internal growth and customers. This individual will act as a mentor to the other analysts on the team including training on systems, project management and reporting analytics.
· Leverages raw system data pulled from multiple sources to perform advanced inbound and outbound analysis, including inventory model, developing forecasting algorithms
· Provides recommendations and solutions for business decisions using live system transactional data and internal DataMart/SQL server, Teradata, Alteryx, Python and Power BI and Tableau
· Perform advanced trend analysis- incorporate data from different areas and synthesizes. Findings incorporate cross-function impacts, trends and industry news.
· Responsible for leading, and managing business projects focused on process and system improvements leveraging data analysis, business intelligence, queries and technology
· Create new tools and capabilities to manage inventory and customer fill rate across the UNFI network
· Acts as an internal consultant to conceptualize, develop and present recommendations to management up to UNFI leadership.
· Collaborates with cross-functional department and leaders to identify, assess, develop and implement strategic initiatives
· Responsible for developing and driving financial inventory budgeting and re-forecasting processes
· Conceptualizes, develops and presents business cases to department leadership.
· Provides data insights to drives systems requirements, definition, testing, training, implementation and support
· Identify and evaluate and measure department key performance indicators to provide recommendations to key stakeholders including UNFI leadership and key customers
· Contributes to business efforts around system development needs to execute the strategies around outbound fill rate, inventory impacting working capital and spoilage mitigation.
· Identifies customer requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, and track and document development/results.
· Assists with process improvements and strategic initiatives within functional area under the direction of their supervisor.
· Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects with inter-relationships across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents
· Ability to work with confidential information including demonstrating discretion on key projects
· Trainer and mentor to other analysts
· Performs other job duties as required
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Computer-science degree or another related field required
· 5+ year previous analyst experience required
· Supply chain or procurement experience a plus
· System implementation experience preferred
· Data collection, building reports and distribution
· Alteryx or Microsoft Report Builder experience preferred
· Forecasting/ inventory Modeling experience preferred
· Financial budgeting experience preferred
· SQL required
· Tableau, BI, Alteryx preferred
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
· Proven ability to analyze business process and provide suggestions for improvement
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to present to senior leadership
· Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to organize, coordinate, and direct projects
· Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
about 4 hours ago
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
about 4 hours ago
about 8 hours ago
WEBSTER FIRST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
United Natural Foods Inc
United Natural Foods Inc