Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
2nd Shift- 2:00 pm-10:30 pm
SIGN-ON BONUS: $2,500
Under limited supervision, coordinates daily activities of Facilities Support team members and oversees moderately complex maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures, and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop, motivate and challenge all Facilities Support Team Members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Ascertain materials required for assigned projects, and ensure timely requests for the purchase of those materials. Minimize over ordering, to ensure cost effectiveness.
· Ensure Facilities Support Team Members are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Inform or instruct Facilities Support Team Members of any deviations or changes.
· Ensure that assigned work areas are kept clean and organized in order to minimize hazards.
· Perform electrical, painting, and/or carpentry repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises.
· Oversee installation, relocation, and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
· Maintain and repair production support air compressors, air dryers, and vacuum systems.
· Perform simple engineering calculations for proposed new equipment.
· Update mechanical prints when changes mandate.
· Submit proposals and recommendations to the department supervisor for upgrades or changes.
· Maintain maintenance records for each piece of equipment responsible for.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Act as a liaison for the Facilities Department with internal customers and vendors.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by the supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; and four to six years experience in the maintenance field; or demonstrated skills required to perform the job.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
about 17 hours ago
about 21 hours ago
Greif Packaging LLC
about 23 hours ago
2 minutes ago
2 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
Rite Aid of New Hampshire