Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Bring your drive for excellence, teamwork, and customer commitment to Independence. Join us as we renew and reimagine the future of health care. Together we will achieve our mission to enhance the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Provides operational guidance to the Business and IT on the placement of the organization’s capabilities in support of business value streams to optimize market-facing impact, internal effectiveness, and operational efficiency. Consults on the ideation and optimization of business initiatives to continuously improve capability performance to achieve organizational objectives. Maintains an active and empowered partnership with the business partners to define and align business priorities with IT capabilities to provide a continual, integrated and adaptive assessment for the business.
· Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the capability views of the enterprise that are in alignment with the organization's business, technology and corporate strategy.
· Applies the principles, directions and standards as it relates to the business architecture framework.
· Defines the specific components of the business opportunity and the resulting relationships to the full set of enterprise capabilities. Identifies the opportunity impacts, risks, considerations and assumptions as they relate to the affected system domains and or business operations.
· Evaluates and Consults on the business solution to ensure its meeting the business strategic need and is flexible enough to support incremental development and ongoing maintenance.
· Conduct interviews and facilitate meetings with business/technical partners to understand the request and validate business solution desired outcomes.
· Provides input to team members in identifying and designing new opportunities for creating efficiencies and productivity.
· Take an active role in enterprise portfolio investment opportunities by assessing and rationalizing enterprise capabilities.
· College degree or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and practices.
· Eight (8) or more years of progressively responsible experience planning and implementing both business and IT initiatives.
· Business Architect certification or equivalent experience is required or must be obtained within second year in the role.
· Knowledge of program and project management, delivery tools. Basic Understanding of health care payer practices.
· Knowledge of business process engineering, solution design, change management, initiative prioritization, and strategic alignment.
· Demonstrated big picture thinker, relationship management, collaboration, influencing, facilitation, presentation, interface and communication skills regarding multiple stakeholders and business unit clients.
· Working knowledge of Business Architecture discipline.
Hybrid of Choice:
Independence has implemented a “Hybrid of Choice” model which provides our associates with the flexibility to choose whether to work remotely, work in the office every day, or work in the office on certain days at their discretion. However, management may require our associates to work from Independence’s physical office locations on certain occasions. This role is designated as a role that fits into the “Hybrid of Choice” model. While associates may work remotely, the work must be performed in the Tri-State Area of Delaware, New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
about 1 hour ago
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago