Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
We are searching for a Sr. Consultants, Data Analytics-Banking.
We have a balanced hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need, and the successful candidate will spend their time between working in the office and working from home.
The Sr. Consultant, Data Analytics key responsibilities will consist of creation and tracking of key banking performance indicators as well as design, and delivery of analytical models that will bring and enable insightful decision making by the business. The Analyst will work independently performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, and product management and support. The Consultant will collaborate across multiple business units and projects.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
• Operates independently uses knowledge of business unit to provide comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
• Analyzes and understand Northern Trust's core business processes and data flows to design and develop enduring solutions that provide analytical insights
• Develop metrics and support the analytics needs of various business units and create ad-hoc reporting as needed
• Assists in the preparation of strategic analysis and findings for department leadership and key stakeholders
• Contributes to the development and delivery of solutions and assist internal customers with acceptance and adoption of implemented solutions
• Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult and creates and maintains requirements, specifications, and business processes documentation
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Identify opportunities to enhance processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
• Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management
• Rapidly and effectively adapts to a highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment
• Participates in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned
• Fosters a positive and collaborative environment
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Familiarity with data analysis and/or reporting
• Financial Services experience, preferred
• Strong mathematical skills required
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data for analytical projects and translate that data into sound insights
• Strong communication skills
• Solid project management skills
• Strong team / relationship building skills
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
about 1 hour ago
about 2 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
The University of Chicago
County of Riverside