Aviation Regional Manager/Senior Project Manager at KSA Engineers
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
Aviation Regional Manager - May locate in either Austin or Sugar Land, Texas
We have an exciting opportunity for a registered civil P.E. to serve as a Regional Manager on our aviation team which is responsible for producing and managing a wide variety of airport related projects.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for developing and executing an overall business development plan for the region, maintaining client relations, supervising and leading other staff including other Project Managers and Professional Engineers and working cooperatively with other Regional Managers and Service Group Directors. The Regional Manger will also be responsible for producing, managing and supporting a wide variety of airport related projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience as a licensed professional civil engineer
- 5+ years designing and managing aviation related projects
- Passion for the aviation industry
- Experience leading and directing people
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months
- Familiar with FAA Advisory Circulars and Technical Specifications
- Working knowledge of Auto CADD and engineering design software
KSA is a consulting engineering/architectural firm founded in 1978 in Longview, Texas. Our firm has grown to include over 165 employees in 9 offices throughout Texas and Louisiana, a construction subsidiary, and a computer services subsidiary. We provide engineering, architectural, planning, surveying and consulting services on a wide variety of projects for governmental and private enterprises. KSA was recognized as a winner of the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Zweig White Hot Firm contest as one of the fastest growing architectural, engineering, and environmental consulting firms in the United States and Canada. We have also been honored with inclusion in the ENR Top 500 for the last three years and won top 100 Best Companies to Work For in Texas for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
See Job Description