Posted in Software 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Q4 - Infosys– ECS ADM COE – Senior Consultant – Oracle MDM, AMI - Philadelphia, PA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Sr Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Philadelphia, PA. This position may require 40% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.”
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 2 years of experience in years of experience in Oracle MDM 2.x implementation at Utilities in a technical/functional capacity and its integration with various utility billing system like Oracle CC&B.
• Hands-on experience on OUAF and Oracle SmartGrid Gateway.
• Implemented key MDM processes and configurations for Validation, Estimation and Editing Rules (VEE), Billing Determinants, Exception Management and workflow orchestration on Oracle MDM 2.x.
• Experience in building Business objects, writing Algorithms, Business Services, UI Maps, Zones and Portals using Oracle Utilities scripting tool/ Config Tools
• Prior work experience with a Good understanding of smart metering processes and concepts
• Experience with large-scale enterprise wide IT environments containing multiple technologies, servers and logical environments
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Experience with Change and Release Management
• Excellent understanding of the commodity trading business
• Application of best practices to ensure quality and accuracy of project deliverables
• High self-motivation and strong delivery focus
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity