Lead Consultant - US at Infosys
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Infosys– ECSADMCOE – Lead Consultant – Oracle, MDM, AMI - Philadelphia, PA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Philadelphia, PA This position may require 40% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes of Utility Customer Systems
• At least 6 years of experience in Oracle MDM 2.x implementation at Utilities in a technical/functional capacity and its integration with various utility billing system like Oracle CC&B.
• At least 4 years of experience in MDM processes and configurations for Validation, Estimation and Editing Rules (VEE), Billing Determinants, Exception Management and workflow orchestration on Oracle MDM 2.x.
• At least 4 years of experience in building Business objects, writing Algorithms, Business Services, UI Maps, Zones and Portals using Oracle Utilities scripting tool/ Config Tools
• At least 2 years of experience in OUAF and Oracle SmartGrid Gateway
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience in Utilities Domain.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity