Tech-Zone Service Center Manager - Naples at CompuCom
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Naples, FloridaJob Description:
Responsible for a Tech-Zone Service Center that requires a diverse range of skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities. The Service Center Manager is responsible for building and managing a team of retail associates focused on delivering a positive customer/client experience. The manager must be knowledgeable in all services and support functions provided by the Service Center and will need to ensure that all aspects are optimized on a daily basis. Manager must be strategically aligned to drive demand generation and sales growth internally at the Tech-Zone Service Center and external within the community with Tech-Zone Pro Sales.
The Manager is responbile for ensuring a positive customer experience, overseeing the service center operations, sales, inventory, store logistics and onsite/offsite technical staff. Reviewing and approving all personnel administrative duties, such as weekly time keeping, vacation scheduling, performance evaluations, annual reviews will be required, etc. Providing training, coaching, and counseling to subordinates for continuous improvement throughout all processes. Administers the inventory control/management functions, which may include cycle counting, inventory adjustments, and product allocations or reallocations. Manages the activities and personnel associated with providing technical services to internal to employees by identifying, prioritizing and confirming problem resolution or reported problems with all systems
- Open and close center, order and receive products and work at offsite events and meetings
- Exhibit professionalism, confidence and dedication to CompuCom core values
- Show a commitment to the customer/client and driving a positive customer experience
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent CompuCom/Tech-Zone in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates
- Monitor performance of support personnel, reviewing response times, problem logs, and trends in problems reported
- Experience managing business operations to meet financial goals
- Ability to remain calm during confrontation
- Experience managing technical resources supporting both dispatch and dedicated models
- Develop team members using iDP’s to grow strengths and minimize opportunities
Requires experience working in a retail environment. A Bachelor’s degree with technical or business emphasis and 4-6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education, plus 2-4 years of supervisory/management experience.
Also requires an in-depth knowledge of retail operations, advanced problem solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to align teams behind a vision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply policies
- Ability to remain calm in emotionally-charged situations
- Abilty to manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Ability to manage to and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate activities of Field Techs tied to project plan for client(s)
- Work may be required on weekends and non-traditional business hours
- Work is generally performed in a corporate environment at a Tech-Zone location
- Business casual and/or Tech-Zone uniform, but corporate offices may have dress codes that exceed guidelines and must be accommodated