Senior Software Engineer, Tools at Blizzard Entertainment
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an enthusiastic programmer to join the classic games team. They will empower the team with new and powerful tools by working on build systems, asset pipelines, deployment apps, and developer workflows. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and a strong problem solver with a passion for learning new systems and improving old ones.Responsibilities
- Maintain build systems for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Design and implement development tools for all disciplines.
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvement.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in application programming
- Experience with Python
- Strong programming skills in C / C++
- Experience with modern source control systems, such as Subversion, Git, or Perforce
- Able to work effectively with a variety of disciplines
- Passion for tools development, with a service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of C#
- Server deployment and live ops for Windows and Mac OS X
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases