Mobile Device Repair Technician - Tallahassee, FL
Posted in Information Technology 3 months ago.
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Overview: Tech-Zone is opening Service Center locations in Tallahassee. Join the team as a Mobile Device Repair Tech in one of our newest locations!!
Mobile Repair Techs must have a passion for providing excellent customer service, a love of technology and mobile devices, and a background in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment. Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are our primary mission! This role will be responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs on electronic devices, primarily smart phones and tablets.Responsibilities:
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents / work orders and in point of sale computer tracking system
- Prepare and/or modify repair best-practice documentation
- Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of mobile devices including phones and tablets
- Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status
- Dismantle old electronic devices for OEM parts
- Interact with customers as needed, providing status updates, repair diagnosis, etc. with exceptional customer service
- Keeps work area clean and sterile
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of mobile repairs via hands-on training or work experience, assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment, and surface-mount soldering, and troubleshooting and assembly skills
- Strong focus on quality repairs
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation
- Oral and written communication proficiency
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system, basic MS Office packages and web based applications
- CompTIA A+ certification and/or OEM certifications
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.