at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job ID: 39144
Position Title: Security Engineer
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Working Location: GA - Atlanta
Specific Location: US-GA-ATLANTA-SUNTRUST GARDENS-OFFICE
Employment Status: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Required: 0%
This position requires the application of interpersonal skills with the ability to foster and grow business relationships. A customer-first focus will be a key to your success and a strong history of achievement working on cross-organizational projects and nurturing both internal and external relationships to resolve issues and develop solutions is critical. Strong process awareness and the ability to help mature an organization through a cycle of continuous improvement is essential. Collaboration with other platform architects/engineers to develop solutions to meet security standards including developing RFPs, Cloud solution security assessment, and develop security standards, industry research, production evaluation, and proof of concepts.
Evangelizes security program fundamentals across the OSI model and acts as a consultative partner with Enterprise IT and Business teams - Designs, develops, deploys and act as a point of escalation for a variety of platforms including, endpoint security solutions and controls, Cloud solution(SaaS/PaaS/Iaas), CASB solutions, encryption and certificate management solutions, network security platforms and more. Partners with Enterprise IT Team to ensure platform goals and security solutions are designed to meet security standards and reduce security risk. Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical functional requirements based on customer use cases and business requirements into security design deliverables. Developing standards and configuration of enterprise security devices, including network access, application and endpoint security solutions -
Standard Job Requirements
- Security Engineer is responsible for management and oversight of the cloud security requirements and assurance processes.
- Reviews proposals for cloud solutions and approved deployments based on proper standards and policies.
- Audits and validates approved solution baseline against implemented services as deployed.
- Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate security requirements into scalable technical solutions and system designs
- Collaborate with other members of the Core Technologies Services team and development management, to evaluate cloud solutions and gain consensus on security standards
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies, platforms and third party products
- Work with technology teams to prototype and prove the viability of solutions
- Ensure alignment of solutions with organization security standards and controls
- Socialize information on technology trends and products
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of security standards, design patterns, and practices
- Communicates directly with data asset owners on integration opportunities and data collection requirements
- Perform analysis of log files
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience in solution development
- Broad foundation of knowledge about cloud security, with topics ranging from architecture, governance, compliance, operations, encryption, virtualization
- Understanding of CSA, NIST and ISO framework
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Ability to communicate and apply common security architectural design patterns across a wide range of technical problems
- Prior experience with at least one major IaaS and/or PaaS technology
- Prior experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Prior experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, virtualization, networking)
- Knowledge of network security zones, firewall, IDS
- Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs
- Knowledge of various operating system
- Experience administering multiple security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM)
- Ability to write scripts and leverage APIs to automate various tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Training, Qualifications, and Certifications
Certified Information Security Manager training/CISSP
Scrum Master Accredited Certification
Splunk knowledge and reporting training
Familiarity with NIST and ISO framework
Bachelor’s degree required
Master’s degree in Information Systems or similar preferred
2 – 3 years of related experience
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.