Solutions Coordinator at UPS
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: El Paso, TexasJob Description:
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking a Solutions Representative to support the Express Critical product and to impact the organization by taking action to ensure service commitments are met on a consistent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Must be available to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift hours. Shifts will require both weekend and holiday coverage.
- Receiving incoming calls from Express Critical cutomers and vendors, execute orders with vendors, provide quotes, and check shipment status.
- Analyze customer needs and offer solutions that respond to and are accepted by the customer in a limited product setting (International or Domestic surface / air).
- Single point of contact from the customer's perspective.
- Data entry and record keeping tasks.
- Provides a high level of telephone and written professionalism and courtesy.
- Attention to detail required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must demonstrate proficiency with at least one operating system.
- Specialized knowledge of organization's service features.
- Good understanding of all functions in the department and awareness of company's operations, methods, and procedures.
- High level of concentration and good communication skills.
- Regular and frequent use of one or more software package(s) and web-based programs.
- High level of professional judgment is required to select the most appropriate course of action.
- College degree preferred.