Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: BOHEMIA, New York
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Under the direction of the Stability Supervisor the Coordinator is responsible for the daily workflow of sample and documentation management supporting the corporate stability program. Duties are performed under general supervision. Close coordination between the stability team and the network laboratories to execute stability testing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Stability sample management, including logging in of new samples, storing samples in environment chambers and/or stability room, coordinate monthly sample pull for testing and distribution of samples amongst the Quality Control Laboratory network, disposing samples when stability testing is completed
* Maintaining all original documentation related to Stability Program, including creating study folders for each new sample received, generating test forms (LWRs) for monthly sample pull, filing all original test forms (LWRs) and any associated documentation in study folders, trans filing of all completed study folders in accordance with the company s document retention SOP
* Initiating new stability studies utilizing the SLIM application, including reviewing study test forms (LWRs) for trending of results, and completenessm, identifying OOS/OOT test results and subsequent investigation follow up, entering, verifying, and approving study test forms (LWRs)
* Generating Stability Reports upon request for Domestic Brand Requirements, International Registrations, Internal and External Audits, and Product Development, R&D, and Technical Services
* 2 - 5 years of experience in a clerical / coordination function in the food, pharmaceutical and or supplement industry preferred
* Experience or knowledge of a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical stability program is a significant plus
* High school diploma
* Associates / Bachelors degree in a natural science (preferred)
* Must be proficient with PC programs, i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* AS400 Knowledge desirable
* Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements is preferred
* Ability to read and understand chemistry, microbiology terminology and documentation
* Familiar with GMP regulations for dietary supplements
* Ability to work with cross-functional groups to implement improvements
* Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated ability to use influencing skills to accomplish goals and objectives
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Must be able to climb a (rolling safety) ladder to store and retrieve samples
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans,voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Military candidates encouraged to apply.
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings..