Bond Post Closer
at Movement Mortgage, LLC
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as an Bond Post Closer? Then we think it’s time for you to begin your #myMovement story.
What You Need To Know
What We Are Looking For
- Manages closed loan pipeline
- Prepares loans for shipping based on Investor/Agency requirements
- Ensures files are complete and accurate based on Investor guidelines
- Acts as the single point of communication contact for investors
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
- Must be familiar with all loan products (Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 2+ years of mortgage processing and/or closing experience preferred
- 2+ years of underwriting or compliance underwriting experience preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.