GENERAL LABORER at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Georgia-Pacific is looking for safety-oriented and efficient General Laborer team members at our Santa Fe Springs and La Mirada, CA facilities. This is an entry-level position that could lead to an amazing career. Our close-knit team is dedicated to safely supporting machine operators with the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated packaging for our many valued customers.
Applicants for these positions will be considered for openings at both of our locations. Placement will be dependent on experience and facility needs.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Sharing team goals and managing job assignments
- Organizing final products for shipping and distribution
- Performing basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean team work environment
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working in the corrugated industry
- Previous experience working with a forklift or clamp truck
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf