Receiving Technician at Heraeus Precious Metals North America Conshohocken LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Location Conshohocken - Pennsylvania
The primary responsibility of this position is to receive, unpack, verify, and store/deliver all incoming materials as well as to load outgoing freight.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the unloading and loading of all trucks; Store and/or deliver all materials and packages in a timely manner
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using carts, hand trucks, forklift, and other equipment; Responsible for charging of all forklifts and electric jacks on a daily basis
- Check sample and weigh all incoming raw precious metals and move to secure location while complying with the 4 Eyes Principle
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information, Enter all purchase order receipts into system and file accordingly
- Receive, document, and store all customer returning materials
- Provide documents to material control, quality control, and complaint department as needed
- Provide support as needed to NPM Handler and Shipping
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of working area. Handle confidential information with care. Adherence to Code of Conduct as applicable to job function: CoC Guideline No. 1: Guideline for the Procurement of Products and Services, No. 2: Guideline for the Prevention of Bribery in Commercial Transactions, No. 3: Guideline for the Acceptance of Precious Metals and No. 4: Guideline for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Participation in Criminal Acts.
What is required for this role
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required. One year of experience in a shipping or warehouse role is preferred.
- Organizational skills, teamwork skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to drive a forklift and to use a handheld inventory device are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing. Must be willing to ask for clarification or assistance when needed.
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills required. Ability to conduct measurements and conversions of measurements.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.
Heraeus Precious Metals North America Conshohocken, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.