Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex embedded systems within Honeywell's Productivity Products group. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop embedded systems including product design, design specifications, develop electrical architectural models, DFMEA's, schematic design reviews, perform schematic design and reviews, carry out prototype review and testing, and confirm that designs meet or exceed product specifications
Design high tech systems to improve the connected workers' efficiency
Work with Marketing, Sales and Customers to ensure designs meet customer expectations
25 systems validation & verification 25 project oversight 20 customer interaction 30 requirements analysis YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Creativity to develop new features & systems
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Some engineering experience
- An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD7585
Location: 9680 Old Bailes Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29707 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.