Purpose of Job The Executive Director of Compliance - Enterprise Compliance Reporting and Analytics manages and leads a staff in the development and implementation of presentations and reporting for Enterprise Compliance Programs. Provides expertise and analysis on compliance program data and produces presentations based on analysis.
Job Requirements Job Responsibilities
1. Provides oversight and manages the changing regulatory environment. Directs the review of state and federal regulatory compliance requirements to include analysis of business impact/operational risk assessment for enacted laws/regulations and recommended company compliance actions to insure regulatory compliance.
2. Proactively identifies strategic and tactical regulatory solutions by providing compliance subject matter expertise for CoSA project/process/product initiatives. Identifies compliance action plans that have regulatory impact on the company's business. Directs research and feasibility studies to assess regulatory compliance impacts and recommended actions on CoSA initiatives.
3. Directs the implementation of appropriate strategic/tactical solutions for compliance business requirements. Ensures adoption and identifies any outstanding compliance issues.
4. Directs the monitoring and managing of regulatory requirements and reporting. Manages federal/state regulatory agency relationships to obtain regulatory approvals and provides required regulatory feedback. Provides oversight for compliance adherence through self-assessment programs and examinations.
5. Responsible for personnel actions for staff to include hiring, coaching, employee development, recognition, performance management, promotions, dismissals, and disciplinary action. Determines action(s) required to best allocate resources. Develops, monitors, and analyzes budgetary and/or operation performance of department resources.
10+ years reporting and analytics to include 2+ compliance reporting.
4+ years of leadership experience.
Bachelor's Degree or 4+ additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 + years compliance reporting and analytics in a financial services company.
Proven experience creating reporting and presentations that will be used by Senior Leadership and Board of Directors based on analysis of data.
Advanced proven experience in Microsoft Office products. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Charts etc…)
Applies innovative approaches to problem solving.
Grounded in logic, structure and processes and a strategic thinker.
Demonstrated collaboration skills with proven understanding of the business operations in a matrix environment.
Advanced Degree in Data Analytics.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, candidates are also evaluated against job related competencies that are aligned with performance expectations for this role. These competencies are referred to as The USAA Standard and are contained in the attached addendum.