Investment Risk Monitoring Co-op at MFS Institutional Advisors
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Our Co-Op positions are a 6 month commitment (January 9th June 29th), working Monday Friday and work between 35-40 hours. Our program is designed for undergraduate students who are enrolled in a Co-Op program and can meet our requirements. All students must be authorized to work in the United States.
Following established procedures, the Co-op/Intern in this positon will assist the Investment Risk Monitoring team with daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Investment Management Committee monitoring and reporting.
* Daily research into trading activities around rating changes, tracking error, and new security types
* Bank loan transaction processing
* Assist the IRM team with monthly and quarterly model clone position and restriction monitoring and other reporting
* Compliance reports for closed end funds and CDO/CLO products
* Ad hoc projects as needed
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively and efficiently
* Working knowledge of computer-based programs, including MS Word and Excel
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.