Corporate Compliance Co-op at MFS Institutional Advisors
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Our Co-Op positions are a 6 month commitment (January 9th June 29th), working Monday Friday and work between 35-40 hours. Our program is designed for undergraduate students who are enrolled in a Co-Op program and can meet our requirements. All students must be authorized to work in the United States.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Compliance team in a variety of daily processes and project related tasks.
* Identify and track compliance program policy and procedure changes and update tracking tools and other program documentation accordingly.
* Perform periodic monitoring procedures to confirm completion of compliance related tasks including but not limited to the submission of regulatory filings and review of registration status.
* Coordinate periodic compliance related committee meetings including the preparation of meeting materials.
* Assist with the administration of Code of Ethics and other Code of Conduct programs and processes.
* Prepare records for scanning, filing, disposition or archive.
* Attend meetings to learn about Compliance topics and projects.
* Assist in setting up meetings with internal and external business partners.
* Perform testing for new or existing compliance systems.
* Other tasks/projects as requested.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to complete multiple tasks timely and efficiently.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.