Energy Planner/Project Manager at Arcadis U.S. Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clifton Park, New York
Arcadis is currently searching for a mid-level Energy Auditor / Planner / Project Manager to support our energy efficiency services group in our Clifton Park, NY office. Projects include program support for state and federal energy efficiency services, industrial process efficiency and public energy policy.
Energy can drive prosperity and influence local and world stability. To manage renewable energy and energy efficiency, you need the best and most innovative solutions our engineers, scientists and consultants are driven to provide sustainable solutions to help communities and industry thrive.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and the desire and willingness to learn and assist New York State residential, commercial, industrial and municipal entities with solutions to energy-efficiency.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Primary duties will include implementing project controls and scheduling to achieve programmatic goals on individual assignments.
* Performs review of investment grade reports outlining energy efficiency measures and follow-up measurement and verification of energy efficiency measures.
* Exercises judgment on details of work and in making preliminary recommendations to senior staff.
* Interacting with engineering staff for Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
* Ability to use a wide variety of evaluation procedures such as making inquiries, observing activities, research and testing to interpret information and provide recommendations.
* Ensure project compliance with all Arcadis practices and quality and safety standards.
* Work with the client to find the most effective strategies to reduce energy usage and demand.
* Produce and review technical reports.
* Mentoring junior planners and staff.
* 6 10 years of experience in renewable energy or energy efficiency.
* Bachelor s in Physical or Natural Sciences, Engineering, Energy, Public Policy Planning, Economics, Business or Mathmatics.
* Client presentation experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Understanding of energy performance contracting is a plus.
* Experience with residential or commercial construction is a plus.
* Salesforce and Oracle apps experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.