Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 103789
Reimbursement Technologies, Inc. (RTI), a subsidiary of Envision Physician Services, was founded in 1991 to provide comprehensive service-oriented billing and financial management services primarily to emergency department physicians. Since then, RTI has grown into a 900+-employee firm that processes the billing for over 13 million emergency room visits annually for physicians in over 42 states.
POSITION SUMMARY: These Full-time positions require employees to process denials and other correspondence received from third party payors in accordance with RTI procedures and guidelines in an effort to resolve denial issues and rebill clean claims for payment.
Start date: November 20, 2017
Hours: This position has 8 weeks of comprehensive PAID training Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM. Once you have passed training your hours will be flexible. They are Monday Friday and the day shift, but there is flexibility.
Starting Salary is $13.00 per hour, however there are incentives available which are based on meeting or exceeding production and performance standards.
* Research and resolve daily incoming third party and commercial insurance correspondence.
* Identify and review problem accounts with Supervisor.
* Make outbound phone calls to resolve denial issues.
* Must be able to meet daily production and quality standards.
* Proof of High School Diploma or GED
* At least 3-6 months prior experience in medical billing or a medical call center representative role required
* Stable past work history required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of basic math including percentages
* Working knowledge of basic computer functions, with an emphasis on typing
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong attention to detail skills
* Good understanding of Medical Insurance Terminology
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Medical, Vision and Dental benefits available the 1st of the month after 60 days of service
* Company Matching 401 K
* Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
* 15% discount with Septa (Monthly pass)
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* Paid Sick and Holiday time
* Monday-Friday work week
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
EOE including Veterans and Disabled