Maintenance Technician at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Indiana
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician at our Richmond, IN facility. This is a highly skilled hourly position that requires an individual who can troubleshoot and perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment in both our converting and print center departments. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity with a growing organization, apply today!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing routine machine maintenance to identify and correct mechanical defects before machines fail
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes & conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting & repairing hydraulics & pneumatics
- Experience working with/in electricals
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience with PLC’s
At least one or more of the following:
- Two (2) years of manufacturing, industrial maintenance experience
- Two (2) years of military maintenance experience
- Having earned an Associate’s degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electro-mechanical field prior to starting work
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery on offset lithography presses (sheet or web) in a print center department
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Our facility in Richmond, IN manufactures high-graphic corrugated boxes. With our expertise in direct print and lithographic multi-color boxes, we provide cost-effective corrugated packaging systems for virtually any product. To learn more about our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com. And, for a brief overview of a corrugated facility please click here to watch a short video
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf