Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Allen, Texas
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
7 hours ago
# of Positions
Min. Experience (Yrs)
Basic Job Functions
Safely operates a variety of heavy equipment such as but not limited to: gannon tractor, dozer, trackhoe, loader and backhoe. Will be responsible for preventative maintenance and pre-shift walk around of the assigned equipment to assure safe operation.
* Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
* Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
* Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
* Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others.
* Continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
* High proficiency in all related equipment preventative maintenance.
* Inspect subordinates work, ensure accuracy and compliance with plans and specifications, explain deficiencies and take any necessary corrective action.
* Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
Minimum Job Requirements
* Must have a minimum of three years experience in the industrial/commercial/transportation construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the operation of various types of heavy construction equipment.
* Must be able to read and understand drawings, specifications, safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
* Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
* Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
* Will climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
* Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis.
* Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
* Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
* May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
* May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
* Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.