Sales Excellence Director at Honeywell
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Sales Excellence Director
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Sales Excellence Director is responsible for leading various facets of selling strategies and processes across multiple lines of business within the Environmental and Energy Solutions business unit in the US, Canada, and Latin America.
The principle responsibilities for this position and the team led by this position include, but are not limited to, the strategic direction and management of:
- Implement best-practice sales processes across multiple lines of business
- Utilize deep analytics to optimize salesforce deployment
- Lead talent strategy for the Sales function, including the Management Resource Review (MRR) process, performance management processes, and Sales talent development/recruitment.
Sales Operations and Sales Support:
- Develop and deploy Sales Incentive Plans across various channels and lines of business
- Develop sales quotas and track/report on performance
- Calculate sales attainment and partner with Finance to process incentive plan payment
CRM and other Systems Support:
- Develop Salesforce.com functionality based on business need
- Deploy IT solutions to track and manage sales data in multiple go-to-market sales strategies
- Create, improve, and train on reporting dashboards and related metrics
- Provide internal sales training for sales representatives and managers including new hire training and continuing education
- Provide external sales training to contractor and distribution partners
- Develop and implement industry-leading sales techniques
- Partner with Marketing to ensure sales teams are equipped with effective value propositions and demonstration material
25 Customer Engagement 25 Strategic Planning 25 Sales Progress 25 Customer Visits
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or other business related field.
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com
- Data analytics experience, education, or background
- HVAC or building controls industry experience
- Experience working in a multi-national, matrixed organization
- Significant experience in Sales, Marketing and/or General Management
- Significant experience managing people
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Exempt Driving a Greener Future INCLUDES
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD13046
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.